openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.openjpa.util.CacheMap?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 04:19:10 GMT
hi marc,

because there's no pointer to any particular class in the array index
out of bound trace, i attached the project consisting of 12 classes. you
if you start derby on localhost, you can do a mvn test and see the problem.

also, i tried this w/ 0.9.6-incubating, and i get a different problem
... the other two problems go away.

 testPersist(com.sun.portal.pom.PersistTest)  Time elapsed: 2.496 sec
<<< ERROR!
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/sun/portal/pom/Preference, method:
pcCopyKeyFieldsToObjectId signature: (Ljava/lang/Object;)V) Bad type in
putfield/putstatic
        at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.classForName(MetaDataRepository.java:1224)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.loadPersistentTypes(MetaDataRepository.java:1212)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.synchronizeMappings(JDBCBrokerFactory.java:145)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.newBrokerImpl(JDBCBrokerFactory.java:127)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:164)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:139)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:187)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:140)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:52)
        at com.sun.portal.pom.PersistTest.removeEntity(PersistTest.java:151)