openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Prashant Bhat" <prashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems switching to latest snapshot build!
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:00:51 GMT
I'm using Java6. Could this be a problem? As the reference manual '2.4.
Omitting the OpenJPA enhancer' describes about class redefinition in java6.
I suppose, this behaviour is not expected, if entities are enhanced at build
time (even in Java6). And I'm sure, my entities are already enhanced
properly, as it works with the earlier version of OpenJPA. Or am I missing
any step here?

Thanks in advance,
Prashant