openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Prashant Bhat" <prashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems switching to latest snapshot build!
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:57:51 GMT
Hello Craig,

Thanks for the immediate reply. I changed all entities to have field level
annotations and now the first warning message is not shown. But I'm still
getting the same error (2) (P.S. my previous post for full stack trace). As
I've already enhanced the entities after compilation, I want disable the
runtime enhancement to achieve faster boot up. Is there a configuration to
disable this runtime enhancement?

Thanks,
Prashant