openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: openjpa-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT not in maven
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:58:06 GMT
Christiaan-

It would probably make more sense for BEA's Kodo team (which,
admittedly, I am also a member of) to provide a link to download the
OpenJPA version on which Kodo is released.

With the most recent version of Kodo, it was actually based on an
intermediate snapshot release of OpenJPA, which means that you will
probably need to build it yourself to get the exact duplicate. The
easiest way to do this would be to run "java -cp openjpa.jar
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAVersion", which will tell you the
"Apache svn revision", and then use that to check out the correct
version of the OpenJPA source code.