openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Gene Wu <gene...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: sequence per entity
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:06:49 GMT

I think there is no possibility to have different sequence with the standard
OpenJPA.

If this requirement is critical one, and you don't care to have a customized
version of OpenJPA. My initial thought is a sequence plug-in, you can check
"org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCSeqValue" as a reference.

Thanks

Gene.