openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Das, Aditi" <Aditi....@schwab.com>
Subject usage of openjpa.xml
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:21:48 GMT
Hi ,
I am a bit puzzled about the usage of openjpa.xml.
Initially I thought I can define the properties which are used commonly
accross all <persistence-unit> here, and the specific
properties for each unit in persistence.xml. But I immediately realized
my mistake.

openjpa.xml shares the same xsd as persistence.xml. So, in order to use
it, I have to write the whole <persistence-unit> which will
anyway be overwritten by data in persistence.xml.

So, why and when do I open it ? Any pointers?

Regards,
Aditi