openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "CASERO Jaime" <JCas...@covansys.com>
Subject Collection field part of a compound primary key
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:04:10 GMT
Hello all,

            I'm wondering if OpenJPA supports the creation of a compound
primary key formed by a basic field, and a collection. I have tried
using an "Id class", and using "unique-constraint", but without any
results.

            I think this is a very basic feature (A foreign key is part
of the primary key) used frequently in any relational data model.

            Can anyone confirm this feature support?. Any simple example
would be very appreciated.

            Thanks in advance, regards.

Jaime Casero

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may
contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable
laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited
from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient)
or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return email.