openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: newbie question about openJpa
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:10:54 GMT

Well, sorting is a standard part of the JPQL, which OpenJPA fully
supports (e.g., "select x from Entity x order by x.someField"). See
http://openjpa.apache.org/docs/latest/manual/
manual.html#jpa_overview_meta_orderby

Was there any specific functionality that you were looking for in the
form of extensions? OpenJPA does extend the spec in many useful ways,
all of which should be covered in the documentation.