openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inconsistent lazyload between runtime / compiletime enhancement
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:11:46 GMT
Mike-

To really determine if it is a difference between runtime enhancement
vs. compiletime enhancement, you should try to run your standalone
test case using runtime enhancment. E.g. instead of running the
enhancer at build time, you should instead specify "-javaagent:/path/
to/openjpa.jar", which will cause the enhancement to happen at runtime.

If you are still seeing differences between when you run your test
case with compiletime and runtime enhancement, then we can dig deeper
to figure out what it going on.