openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArgumentException while using Constructor Expressions
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:39:31 GMT
Hmm. I was able to run a test that seems similar to what you've
described, but works without a problem. Can you post the printout of
the version of OpenJPA that you are using? You can get the value by
running 'java org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAVersion' on the command
line.

See https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=559353 for the
test case that I just added.

-Patrick