openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the compiled JPQL query string as SQL
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:26:51 GMT
If you're just looking to get logging data, you can just set the
'openjpa.Log' property to 'SQL=TRACE'.

However, getDatastoreActions() should return the strings. Can you post
the code corresponding code snippet? Also, what happens if you do
((OpenJPAQuery) myQuery).compile() before trying to get the actions?
(I don't have the source in front of me right now, so that's a bit of
a shot in the dark.)

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey