openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Prashant Bhat" <prashant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArgumentException while using Constructor Expressions
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:08:46 GMT
Hi,

Yes, the com.sample.entity.Account is an enhanced entity(and AccountType is
an enum).  And signature for the constructor is:
public Account(long id, String accountNumber, String name, AccountType
accountType, BigDecimal currentBalance);

Yes, I'm doing it for optimization and we had considered using FetchPlan but
as it is specific to OpenJPA, we choose this. Could you please suggest the
best approach for this type of scenario.

Thanks,
Prashant