openjpa-users mailing list archives

From sreedhar.sirig...@gmail.com
Subject What all Enhancers can I use ?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:03:44 GMT
Hi All,

While building the project I'm using the following script in build.xml to Enhance the classes.
I've a requirement to use enhancer but not openJPA enhancer Is there any way I can use other
class instead of openJPA enhancer? If yes, can anyone provide the details.

<target name="enhance">
          <!-- define the openjpac task; this can be done at the top of the    -->
          <!-- build.xml file, so it will be available for all targets      org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask-->
          <taskdef name="openjpac" classpathref="enh.classpath" classname="org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask"/>
          <!-- invoke enhancer on all .java files below the model directory -->
        <openjpac>
                <config propertiesFile="./dd/openjpa/persistence.xml"/>
                <!-- <classpath><pathelement location="${build.dir}" /></classpath>
 -->
                <classpath refid="enh.classpath" />
            <fileset dir=".">
                  <include name="src/com/vormetric/server/dao/user/*DTO.java" />
            </fileset>
            <fileset dir="${build.dir}">
           <include name="PrivilegeDTO.class" />
     <include name="LoggerConfigDTO.class" />
            </fileset>
        </openjpac>
</target>

Regards,