openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Janap <janapure...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime Enhancement in Eclipse
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:36:59 GMT

Hi,

Thx for the tip. I added all the libraries to the classpath as well and also
replaced with 0.9.7 with 0.9.6 incubating libraries.

Now the problem is :

agent library failed to init: instrument
Error opening zip file:
C:\Programme\Eclipse\workspace\OpenJPATest\web\WEB-INF\lib\openjpa-all-0.9.6-incubating.jar

It seems that it cannot detect the jar file at all..i cross checked
spellings and file location..any more suggestions?