openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa ant tasks
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:23:41 GMT
Hi Andrea,

I believe the jdoEnhance flag only works with the kodoc task. I took a quick
look through the OpenJPA code and it looks like it was removed as a
configuration option from the ant task.

It's odd that you're able to get the ClassNotFound error with just openjpac
though.  Could you post the stack trace from the exception, and your
classpath? In your previous email you mentioned that you're using WebLogic,
but just want to use the OpenJPA portion of it. Maybe something funny is
going on with the classpath and you're unintentionally using Kodoc.

Regards,
Mike