openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bug in openjpa with ordercolumn and mapped by
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:43:05 GMT
Michael -

I browsed through your previous post and it certainly looks like a bug.
Please go ahead and open a JIRA.  If you're feeling particularly
courageous, you could always try to format your github project into a
'proper' OpenJPA junit test[1]. I'm not going to promise that I'll get time
to look at it in the coming days, but getting a JIRA opened will get things
rolling in the right direction.

Thanks,
Rick

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/writing-test-cases-for-openjpa.html