openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does OpenJPA Ship With Derby Client?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:34:02 GMT
Hi

Not it is not but ensure (through JMX for instance) the datasource is
not using hsqldb (our default which is in tomee out of the box).

You also get the information in the logs 'adjusting ...' during startup

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau