openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Henno Vermeulen <he...@huizemolenaar.nl>
Subject RE: bug in openjpa with ordercolumn and mapped by
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:53:41 GMT
I wonder if this is related to the following bug I reported as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2311
I could work around my bug by making the order column nullable @OrderColumn(nullable = true).
Perhaps it helps in your case as well.

Henno

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Rick Curtis [mailto:curtisr7@gmail.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 18 juli 2014 14:43
Aan: dev@openjpa.apache.org; michaelwiles@gmail.com
Onderwerp: Re: bug in openjpa with ordercolumn and mapped by

Michael -

I browsed through your previous post and it certainly looks like a bug.
Please go ahead and open a JIRA.  If you're feeling particularly courageous, you could always
try to format your github project into a 'proper' OpenJPA junit test[1]. I'm not going to
promise that I'll get time to look at it in the coming days, but getting a JIRA opened will
get things rolling in the right direction.

Thanks,
Rick

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/writing-test-cases-for-openjpa.html

--