openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release or not?
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 15:30:02 GMT
Side note, we are WebProfile 1.0 (Java EE 6) so we cannot embedded Java EE
7 API (because it's checked in the certification tests).
Would be awesome to have a 2.4.0 still Java EE 6 compliant, which is mainly
a maintenant release and target Java EE 7 (ie. JPA 2.1) for a 2.5.0 or 3.0,
dunno.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis