openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to java 8?
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 10:16:39 GMT
Hi,

Any news about it?

Seems we are not that bad from my "experimental" tests.

On TomEE side we should release a 1.7.0 this month (we should have
done it for weeks to not say months). Would be great to avoid to fork
openjpa one more time. Do you think it is possible to get a release?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau