openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release or not?
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 19:06:54 GMT
basically we need asm5 so if it was not backported we need 2.4.0 we doesnt
have yet any java 7 dependency or 2.1 feature so I guess that's just a
choice question, no? Well in all case tomee needs openjpa with asm 5
support :).

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/