openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to java 8?
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 16:07:02 GMT
Hi Romain,
I've been busy prepping and preparing for the IBM Impact conference...
This completes at the end of this week, so I should be able to find some
cycles to look at the Java 8 errors again...  But, as far as an OpenJPA
release is concerned, I know I don't have the cycles to do a release.  And,
like I mentioned before, we really shouldn't be cutting another OpenJPA
release until we get the previous one completely cleaned up with the
mirrors, announcements, etc...  So, my take is that if you need a cut of
OpenJPA for this TomEE release, then you might have to fork.  It's your
call.

Kevin