openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release or not?
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 18:58:08 GMT
>  We are waiting for the 2.4.0 to support Java 8.

Note that 2.4.0 is very close to supporting the Java 8 runtime for
applications.  I still hit intermittent test failures, so I'm not ready to
sign off on this completely.  But, Romain seems confident.

Note that this does not mean that we will be changing the build environment
for OpenJPA to Java 8.  This is only to support the Java 8 runtime for
OpenJPA applications.

Kevin