openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release or not?
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 19:01:59 GMT
>  Would be awesome to have a 2.4.0 still Java EE 6 compliant, which is
mainly
a maintenant release and target Java EE 7 (ie. JPA 2.1) for a 2.5.0 or 3.0,

The 2.3.x stream is for JPA 2.0 level of functionality as well as Java 6.
Any additional development and maintenance for JPA 2.0 and Java 6 should be
targetted for this 2.3.x service stream.

The 2.4.0 (trunk) stream was meant for JPA 2.1 and Java 7.  This is the
main stream for new development.