openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to java 8?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:45:33 GMT
Hi Romain,
Thanks for your help on the Java 8 issues!  My initial view of the patches
looks good.  I'm still doing some verifying and testing, but things are
looking better.  If things continue to check out, I'll post directly to the
JIRAs and attempt to get them integrated soon.

As far as a new release is concerned...  We still seem to have some
outstanding issues related to the last release we did...  We found a couple
of missing items by accident and then someone called us on it:

I haven't found the time to figure out what's left on that release.  So,
until we get those items resolved, we can't even think about another
release...

Thanks again.