openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download page, OpenJPA 2.3.0
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:28:30 GMT
I tried to update the download page yesterday, but I'm not sure what is
wrong. It appears that the release was published on nexus, but for some
reason the mirrors[1] don't have the release?

Mark -- Any idea what might be going on?

[1]
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openjpa/2.3.0/apache-openjpa-2.3.0-binary.zip

Thanks,
Rick