openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:35:00 GMT
Hi Mark,
I'm not entirely clear on what aspects are blockers for the vote or not...
But, I really would like to have the javadoc available before I vote.  I
found an issue with the last OpenJPA release we did based on the contents
of the javadoc.  We decided to let it go with the expectation that it was
cleared up for the next release.  I want to verify that this particular
issue was resolved and that we didn't introduce any others.  Thanks for
your patience.

Kevin