openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:41:01 GMT
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the javadoc.  I'll take a look shortly...

Question on the release process...  Since we are over the 72 hour window,
do we need to cancel the first vote and start over?  I don't know how picky
the process is in this regard, but I think we've had to do that in the past
with "slow votes"...

Thanks, Kevin