openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:35:11 GMT
Hi Mark,
Thanks for doing the 2.3.0 release!

A few questions before I can cast a vote...
o  Where are the release notes and such?  I normally like to review the
release notes, change log, etc just to see what fixes and features were
included in the release.  Normally, I find them in the openjpa-project
directory, but I don't see that content in your staging repo.

o  Where is the javadoc available for review?  I normally like to browse
the javadoc and verify the contents are appropriate (ie. not accidentally
include test case javadoc.)

o  TCK results.  So, the TomEE project ran the JPA 2.0 TCK?  And, it was
clean?

Thanks, Mark.