openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:11:15 GMT

The following votes have been cast

+1: Mark Struberg (non-binding), Romain Manni-Bucau (non-binding), Jean-Louis Monteiro (non-binding),
David Blevins (non-binding), Albert Lee, Kevin Sutter, Rick Curtis
no +0
no -1 (Albert changed his -1 to +1 after I shipped the JavaDocs + we clarified the license
year question).

Thus the VOTE has passed with 3 +1 and 4 non-binding +1.

Txs for all who voted and helped me with my first OpenJPA release.

Next steps: I will push the staging repo to maven.central. I also gonna create the site documentation
and push it for review to my people account (in the next two days).

txs and LieGrue,

did run TomEE tests (thus TCKed) on it.