openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:35:07 GMT
whoops, sorry did mea to send the previous mail to the list. But you know, mobile phones ...

I'm not yet sure about the ref date. But as this is still not changed in many projects I hardly
think it's a blocker.
From a pure law pov it makes no difference for EU and in the US it is imo only a problem if
we explcitly abandon the marks.

We should in any case update the docs in our trunk. That might be enough. Will check the mailing
about the copyright date being a showstopper to be sure.

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

Is the 2012 reference (vs 2013) a blocker?

>Kevin
>

>On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>

>>no need to restart. the 72h are only a min length.
>>
>>LG m
>>

>>------------------------------
>>Kevin Sutter schrieb am Do., 21. Nov 2013 15:41 MEZ:
>>

>>>Hi Mark,
>>>Thanks for the javadoc.  I'll take a look shortly...
>>>
>>>Question on the release process...  Since we are over the 72 hour window,
>>>do we need to cancel the first vote and start over?  I don't know how picky
>>>the process is in this regard, but I think we've had to do that in the past
>>>with "slow votes"...
>>>
>>>Thanks, Kevin

Will

This