openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:00:45 GMT

Hi folks!

Sorry that it took me so long. I've now generated the JavaDocs from the tag and uploaded it
to my people account

http://people.apache.org/~struberg/openjpa/openjpa-parent-2.3.0-javadoc.jar

txs and LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

I really would like to have the javadoc available before I vote.  I found an issue with the
last OpenJPA release we did based on the contents of the javadoc.  We decided to let it go
with the expectation that it was cleared up for the next release.  I want to verify that
this particular issue was resolved and that we didn't introduce any others.  Thanks for your
patience.

>>Kevin
>>

>>On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>>
>>Hi Albert, all!
>>>

>>>* As for the key: you can find my key in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/KEYS
>>>As the release is correctly signed this is not a blocker I think. Will of course
add my key to openjpa as well now.

>>>* For the tag name: it's just a tag. Feel free to rename the tag. This does not
affect the sources which is btw the only thing an ASF release constitutes of.

>>>* Notice: yikes, how long did this not get fixed? Reminds me that we should go
for 2014 immediately and do a check on all my projects in january again. Is this really a
blocker? Not sure myself.

>>>* OPENJPA-2335 sorry, my fault. Did reopen it, fixed it in branch and did not
close it. Done now. It's in the release notes, so all is fine.

>>>* OPENJPA-2450 No idea why this got assigned as 'fixed in' 2.3.0. Removed it from
there. This JIRA even got created after I started with the release process.

>>>anything left?
>>>

>>>Gonna create the JavaDoc and try to push it from my office computer. If this doesn't
work (firewall rules) then I try and push it in the afternoon.

>>>No worries, if you feel there are still blocker in there then I try another respin
within this week. In any case, thanks for the review, Albert!

>>>After the VOTE finally succeeds I gonna apply all my changes from branch to trunk.
>>>

>>>txs and LieGrue,
>>>strub

VOTE