openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.3.0
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 05:54:02 GMT
Hi Albert, all!

* As for the key: you can find my key in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/KEYS
As the release is correctly signed this is not a blocker I think. Will of course add my key
to openjpa as well now.

* For the tag name: it's just a tag. Feel free to rename the tag. This does not affect the
sources which is btw the only thing an ASF release constitutes of.

* Notice: yikes, how long did this not get fixed? Reminds me that we should go for 2014 immediately
and do a check on all my projects in january again. Is this really a blocker? Not sure myself.

* OPENJPA-2335 sorry, my fault. Did reopen it, fixed it in branch and did not close it. Done
now. It's in the release notes, so all is fine.

* OPENJPA-2450 No idea why this got assigned as 'fixed in' 2.3.0. Removed it from there. This
JIRA even got created after I started with the release process.

anything left?

Gonna create the JavaDoc and try to push it from my office computer. If this doesn't work
(firewall rules) then I try and push it in the afternoon.

No worries, if you feel there are still blocker in there then I try another respin within
this week. In any case, thanks for the review, Albert!

After the VOTE finally succeeds I gonna apply all my changes from branch to trunk.

txs and LieGrue,
strub