openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release preparations for 2.3.0
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:10:39 GMT
Thanks, Mark.  I just got rid of three of the JIRAs from your query and
working on another one with Jody.  There may be others that should or could
be cleaned up, but I picked the easy ones first...  :-)  I hate to just
carry over JIRAs from one release to another to another...  Some of these
should probably just be returned as "won't fix" (similar to the ones I did
already).  I'll let others take a run through the query and see if there
are candidates.

Thanks!
Kevin