openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: release preparations for 2.3.0
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:15:23 GMT
And another one

Could not find artifact com.sun:jai_core:jar:1.1.3

we should not recommend creating docbx during release. This does just not work out of the
box but requires non ALv2 stuff manually installed on a box.
We can still create all the javadocs and documentation from the tag later on after the release
went fine.

LieGrue,
strub