openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: release preparations for 2.3.0
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:41:45 GMT

just FYI.

I'm still fighting with the javadoc-maven-plugin. Will now continue with trying to create
a cleansetup.

The current problem I face is that the aggregate javadoc needs the dependencies built already.
Means creating the javadoc upfront does not work once you increase the project version (or
build completely clean in offline mode). I have isolated the issue and am currently working
on a solution which I will later also commit to trunk (once all stuff is finally working as
I like it).

LieGrue,
strub

PS: I'm in IRC if somebody likes to join the pain ;)

checkstyle module. Then we can add the checkstyle rules as dependency and do not need to carry
around all the stuff via absolute file paths.