openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: release preparations for 2.3.0
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:39:01 GMT

Yea, I also like to do this usually early in the release process. But somehow they alsways
slip through ;)

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

one with Jody.  There may be others that should or could be cleaned up, but I picked the
easy ones first...  :-)  I hate to just carry over JIRAs from one release to another to
another...  Some of these should probably just be returned as "won't fix" (similar to the
ones I did already).  I'll let others take a run through the query and see if there are candidates.

>Thanks!
>Kevin
>

>On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 3:27 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
>Hi!
>>
>>Could you please walk through the unresolved OpenJPA-2.3.0 issues and set those who
you doubt should be fixed already to 'resolved'?

>>https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OPENJPA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.3.0%22%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC
>>
>>I hope to start with the actual release task either tonight or tomorrow morning.
>>Means I gonna  send another mail in 15 hours and then will transit the still unresolved
issues to 2.4.0.

>>There is also another thing which I like to do: finally get rid of all the bad tabs
and unused imports in 2.3.x and trunk.