openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa mvn plugin
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 00:28:55 GMT
I took at quick look at your JIRA and is there really a use case where
someone wants to use the maven enhancer, but they don't have a p.xml (maybe
a stupid question)?

That being said, I think the only properties that are important for
controlling how the enhancer runs is openjpa.DetachState, the list of
persistent types, and perhaps a compatibility option or two?

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2428 to be able to
> get rid of a physical persistence.xml and configure everything in a pom.
>
> If a database is really we could also provide defaults i think to avoid
> useless config.
>
> wdyt?
>
> *Romain Manni-Bucau*
> http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/>