openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Serdyn du Toit <dutoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick Eclipse setup
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:48:44 GMT
Just another question related to this -

If I have a project and I want to add the OpenJpa projects to its build
path - how do I go about that?  I tried just adding all the OpenJpa
projects to the build path but the Jpa classes refused to be recognized.
 The idea is of course that I can modify the OpenJpa source and have the
modified source automatically used in my own project.  I have a testcase
related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2407 in an Eclipse
project and I'm trying to step through the OpenJpa source code and resolve
it.

Many thanks - again :)

Kind regards,
Serdyn du Toit