openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick Eclipse setup
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:19:34 GMT
Hi,
A couple of different ways of accomplishing this...  If you are using
maven, you can set up a maven pom dependency for the version of OpenJPA
that you are housing and building.  As long as you keep your local maven
repo up-to-date, then you can easily pull in the updated OpenJPA code.

If you are not using maven, you could just set up a project dependency and
point at the openjpa-all jar file.

Kevin