openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Taylor, Gregory J" <gregory.tay...@highmark.com>
Subject SQL Exception Message OpwnJPA 2.0
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:20:33 GMT
I am getting the following error while using OpenJPA 2.0 and MyEclipse 10.7. I have the OpenJPA
jar in the classpath in the "Run Configuration".

org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Table/View 'OPENJPA_SEQUENCE_TABLE' does
not exist.

Greg Taylor

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior
permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views
of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.