openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Taylor, Gregory J" <>
Subject OpenJPA 2.0 Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:49:44 GMT
I am using the Eclipse Plugin with MyEclipse 10.7 to utilize the enhancer. After adding the
enhancer to the project and verifying such, I still get the following error.

Attempt to cast instance "com.jpa.Productline@1ac5f13" to PersistenceCapable failed.  Ensure
that it has been enhanced.

Greg Taylor

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior
permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views
of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.