openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Connection lost issue after several hours of idle time
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 20:02:31 GMT
Hi Devs,

In apache airavata project[1], we are using apache openJPA as the layer in
front of our database. We have clients which run scientific jobs using
apache airavata project and these jobs can be idle for several hours. In
our openJPA configuration we are maintaining a connection pool. But it
seems connection gets lost after several hours of idle time. Is there any
property that we can maintain from openJPA configuration to make sure
connection will not be lost after several hours of idle time ?

FYI, I'm listing the openJPA configuration [2] and how the properties[3]
ingested from a java class.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri

[1] http://airavata.apache.org/