openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release 2.3.x
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 17:44:35 GMT
basically 2 features (if you need jira number just ask i'll try to find
them back):

- ASM "facade" to be able to use xbean asm shade instead of asm.jar
(blocking for tomee if not in the box)
- the criteria api bug where only a single groupby or having was used (", "
was missing when the jpql was created)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*