openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release 2.3.x
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 13:15:59 GMT
HI Romain,
Sorry, I'm a little slow this morning...  :-)

"Should be the same..."  Same as what?  The JIRA I found related to the
Criteria API and GroupBy processing was still open with no commits to trunk
or any other release.  So, that JIRA didn't fix your issue...  Do you know
if there was a specific JIRA for this issue?  Or, was it a case that you
just ran into this issue, tried it on trunk, and the problem no longer
existed?  If that's the case, then I'll probably need more detail from you
on the specific scenario you were running so that we might narrow down
which JIRA helped you for this particular case.

Thanks again,
Kevin