openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release 2.3.x
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 17:40:17 GMT
Hi Romain,
We currently don't have any plans for cutting a 2.3.0 release...  A few of
us actually discussed it a couple of weeks back, but we didn't come up with
enough "features" to warrant a 2.3.0 release.  Do you have a list of the
JIRAs that you have an interest in?

If there are other users of trunk that would like to see a 2.3.0 release,
please voice your interest.

Thanks,
Kevin