openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenJPA 2.2.2 Release Candidate
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:19:22 GMT
Sorry, Albert, but I think I have to vote -1.

[x] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

This is due to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2172.  I
re-opened this JIRA based on a user's report on the dev mailing list.  But,
I never got around to actually fixing it.  Since the problem was found
after we released 2.2.1, we should fix it before we do a 2.2.2 release.
I'll take care of the actual code changes over the weekend.  But, you'll
probably have to re-spin the release.  I owe you one for this!

Thanks,
Kevin