openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.2.0 , Oracle Issue
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:20:10 GMT
The @ForeignKey annotation is helpful for specifying foreign keys in
certain scenarios.  But, I'm surprised that this annotation would be
required for Oracle and not Postgres.  The basic metadata retrieval from
the database should be very similar.  But, I know how it is...  If you can
make progress with the @ForeignKey annotation, then do it and move on...

But, if you have the cycles to isolate this issue via a testcase and open a
JIRA, it would be of great help to our community.

Thanks,
Kevin