openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Savepoint issue with OpenJPA
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:18:52 GMT
Have you tried setting openjpa.jdbc.SchemaFactory=native in your
persistence.xml or as a system property? Using the native schema factory
will tell OpenJPA to read the table definitions from the database.

I haven't had a chance to try the testcases, but if it is an SQL ordering
problem, the schema factory will usually help.

-mike