openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 20:32:58 GMT
Just a word of warning to anyone that might be looking at some of these
wiki pages. The translation tool sometimes gets messed up and might leave
trailing </td> elements(perhaps others) around that will cause pages to
render incorrectly. If you are beating your head and can't figure out what
is going on, take a close look for extra incorrect HTML elements.

Rick

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Okay, now that I am hearing a couple more success stories, it's time to
> > divvy up the work.  Since some of the pages take more time than others, I
> > don't want people to be wasting time on a page that is already "checked
> > out".  So, I created a simple text file:
> >
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/site/trunk/WhoIsWorkingOnWhat.txt
> >
> > User           Pages
> > kwsutter       documentation.mdtext, documentation-top-link.mdtext
> > rgcurtis
> > leealber
> > helenxu
> > etc, etc
> >

> > Done pages
> > quick-start.mdtext
> >

> > Synchronize this with your workspace and edit it when you pick a new file
> > to update.  When it's done to your liking, check it back in and then move
> > the name of the file to the "done" section.  About as simple as you can
> > get.  Hope it helps...
> >
> > Thanks for your help!
> > Kevin
> >

> > On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> YooHoo!  finally had success!
> >>
> >> Here's what I did...  I went with an Ubuntu vm image (
> >> http://www.trendsigma.net/vmware/ubuntu1010t.html, there are others,
> but
> >> this is the one I worked with).
> >>
> >> I installed the Python packages.  First, the setuptools and then the
> >> three packages:
> >> easy_install Pygments
> >> easy_install ElementTree
> >> easy_install Markdown
> >>
> >> I installed the Perl packages.  I used the force option (-f) since some
> >> of them failed the first time:
> >>
> >> cpan XML::Atom::Feed
> >> cpan XML::RSS::Parser::Lite
> >> cpan XML::Parser::Lite
> >> cpan YAML
> >> cpan SVN::Client
> >>
> >> I installed the SVN client:
> >> apt-get update            // updates the list of packages available (may
> >> not be necessary in your env)
> >> apt-get install subversion
> >>
> >> I then following the cms local build instructions:
> >> http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build
> >>
> >> Mike's scripts should also work, but I was having so many issues, I
> >> decided to go the old fashioned way...
> >>
> >> The final build is then done via this command:
> >> perl build_site.pl --source-base /content/root/folder --target-base
> >> /desired/output/folder
> >>
> >> Where you have to fill in your site root folder and target folders.  The
> >> build went rather fast.  I then brought up Firefox and looked at the
> site:
> >> file:///home/user/openjpa/site/trunk/target/content/quick-start.html
> >>
> >> Some pages are in better shape than others...  I am going to pick a page
> >> and try to clean it up.  Once we get another person or two up-to-speed,
> >> then we can try to divvy up the remaining work.  Good luck!

 This
> blew
> need

> yum
> I'm
> it's

> "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c11-py2.4.egg/setuptools/sandbox.py",
as

--
*Rick Curtis*